Sunday, March 24, 2013

...

Yesterday has passed. The goals that I set yesterday seemed simple enough. Today they seem lofty. For a minute yesterday life seemed normal. As the "normal" was happening, I also felt guilt for feeling normal. Yesterday I accomplished goal 1, 2, 5, & 8. But today, I'm back where I was. Two steps forward, one step back? I guess it's still forward progress.

2 comments:

  1. We need to remember to be gentle on ourselves... I'm only 2months out from my loss (@ 21wks also) and the one thing I can tell you is that we'll never be "normal" again. I tried going to the movies this wknd with my closest friends, and all that I did know was that I was far from normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the support--my heart goes out to you and your family. My husband and I tried going out to dinner last night. Yikes--just like you, I was far from normal.

    ReplyDelete